Posts by TacosCANwrap1
7 posts total, newest first.
GMOD VTablesin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - 0 CHLClient::Init(void * (*)(char const*,int *),void * (*)(char const*,int *),CGlobalVarsBase *,IGet *)
1 CHLClient::PostInit(void)
2 CHLClient::Shutdown(void)
3 CHLClient::ReplayInit(void * (*)(char const*,int *))
4 CHLHow does silent aim work?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - clientside onlyHow does silent aim work?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - So I recently have wanted to get into making cheats for gmod, but not sure on how silent aim is done(if that's the correct term for when you have aimbot but it doesn't show on clientside). So what I'm asking is, how doesGarrys Mod TriggerBotin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, was just about to say the same thingWeird X drawn on my screenin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Using Cheat Engine, I got this weird X to pop up on my screen, it seems to be showing the middle of the screen(just a guess). Can anyone tell me what this is or what's it's purpose is?
Video: www . youtube . com / wat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.