Posts by Justin
7,085 posts total, newest first.
WELCOME TO THE TOPin General - Congratulation Cursed!! How far you've come since you asked us to try and reignite the console section back in 2014! Proud of you my man and keep up the good work! /gewdNew modin General - Congratulations to you both!Craziest Console cheating experience?in General - [QUOTE=warstarter123;15285238]I remember my Algebra 2 prof spent like $250 on a modded controller, for BO2. I'm telling you that sht had all the latest hacks. Even tried it out at school; man that thing was loaded. He saQuarterly WTF HAPPENED TO MPGH??!?!?!? threadin General - Just remember though lads, it ain't bullying unless they cry.Craziest Console cheating experience?in General - Those were the days indeed, I was like 16-17 when I was moderating the console section.
The lobbies were great and all but the effort some users put in to get that section to where it was and now lays dormant was very
Showing the 5 most recent posts.