Posts by TheRussianBear
5 posts total, newest first.
VAC-Bannin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=Volterra;10696003]I LOL-ed too hard. // You will not get banned for having cheats on your PC. So as long as you do not use them.[/QUOTE]
thank u all //closeVAC-Bannin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=gerassss;10694404]nope //2short[/QUOTE]
What means //2short ? can i or can i not ?VAC-Bannin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=gerassss;10694397]if you got flagged for a ban wave yes (if you used poly you can't for sure). You can't get...[/QUOTE] I never used a hack on my new Acc so it cant get VAC only having cheats on my pc ?VAC-Bannin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hi Communtiy,
I stop Cheating since 3 weeks now. But i have some hacks on my PC for CS:GO.
My Question can i get VAC-BANNED when only having the hax on my PC but didnt use or start it.?
Sorry for my Bad English
MfPolyHackin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hi
Can i use the Poly Hack everytime and after update save without getting VAC?
I mean I never need to worry about to get VAC while useing PolyHack?
Mfg TheRussianBear
Showing the 5 most recent posts.