Posts by mahn123
22 posts total, newest first.
Help Gettings Started Making a Cheat Table (1 Feature)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - UPDATE
could I just get the bullet damage multiplier offset?Help Gettings Started Making a Cheat Table (1 Feature)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Greetings!
Just wanted to ask if someones can guide me or give me a starting point on how to find these values in cheat engine below.
Weapon Damage: GTA5.exe + 2333980 -> 8 -> 10C8 -> 20 -> 20
Weapon Recoil: GTA5.exe +Cheat Engine Table Helpin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Tutorials - Greetings Everyone!
I need some help regarding my Cheat Engine Table that I no longer am able by myself figure out the new ways of updating them for GTA 5.
Here are the features I had, I cant really "fix" or "update tGTA 5 Cheat Engine [Address Issue?]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE]Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
Well, my fail. 0x20 is Damage Type not Weapon Damage, it's 0x98.
unsigned char bDamageType; //0x0020
float fBulletDamage; //0x0098
float fRecoilRecoveryRatCheat Engine Help [Wrong Values]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=MikeRohsoft;12795115]Well, my fail. 0x20 is Damage Type not Weapon Damage, it's 0x98.
unsigned char bDamageType; //0x0020
float fBulletDamage; //0x0098
float fRecoilRecoveryRate; //0x0074
This won't work o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.