Posts by Demon
1,094 posts total, newest first.
A different take on private serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Ya I've decided to scrap it... just realized monogame 3.8 got released with .netcore support and all that good stuff. Gonna work on a 2d game library for it instead.
/pls/gewdA different take on private serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Private Server
Realm of the Mad God private servers are pretty generic, to put it bluntly. They all follow the concept of the original game with a cluster of highly customized and often imbalanced content. I've always Hello + Sneakpeekin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Hello. Long time no see. Here's a sneak peek at something interesting I'm working on. The project will be revealed at a later stage.
This is thread is simply a thread to say HI.
All sprites and art work are [Temporary aSimple Text Outlinein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - I'm bored.. working on a new project so might as well do other stuff while I'm at it.
This example will be using Skilly's [Educational Source], as I'm assuming it's the new HOT source... and also happens to be the sourcLoot Notification Colorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Orbit;14798913]Why are there parameters in the function for hex colors then? boh1[/QUOTE]
I think that was in relation to a comment I made on the ineffectiveness of passing key character parameters in the chat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.