Posts by scriptkiddy
67 posts total, newest first.
[Release] MapleStory Bypass Assembly Pseudo 12/17/2011in MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - Same person - Data
0C121000 Ehsvc Base
0C18EE28 55 PUSH EBP
0C18EE29 8BEC MOV EBP,ESP
0C18EE2B 83EC 08 SUB ESP,8
0C18EE2E 8B45 08 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+8]Hacker in trainingin MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - You shouldn't even bother learning C++ if you want to hack video games, you should mainly focus on learning assembly and improve your reverse engineering skills. You have to reverse engineer the video game, and then you[THEMIDA] Fixing MapleStory OEPin Assembly - Hi guys, I have almost unpacked Themida. The only problem is that MapleStorys original entry point seems to be modified by Themida. How can I restore the modification?
I don't know what compiler MapleStory was com[Unpacking] MapleStory (Themida)in Assembly - [quote=why06;1899822]Lena's tuts: Tuts 4 You: Downloads / Lenas Reversing for Newbies (http://www.tuts4you.com/download.php?list.17)[/quote]
Hey whats up why06? How are you doing? Remember me :)?
I already have s[Unpacking] MapleStory (Themida)in Assembly - I have been reverse engineering for a long time. However, I have never attempted to unpack Themida. I know how to manually unpack easier protectors using ImpRec & OllyDump. My question is, how can I get better so that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.