Posts by Wield
61 posts total, newest first.
Permanent Bans Being Issuesin Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=Naga;11937325]
Probably not, unless the person that bought them botted them, but its only happened to recently botting accounts.[/QUOTE]
I hope so, made $50 from botting accounts in 2 days lmao, dont want it chaPermanent Bans Being Issuesin Pokemon Go Discussions - Rest in peace bots. I just sold accounts too so can I expect to have them charged back?IP Soft Bans.in Pokemon Go Help - How many accounts can I use on a single IP, I have heard that Only 1 account should be used on one IP but me and my brother have an account each on our phones, So will i get IP soft banned for running just one bot?Bot walking speedin Pokemon Go Tips, Tricks, & Tutorials - Yet to be soft banned on 180 km/h lolSelling 2 LVL 29 Accounts w/ Rares and Region Specifics.in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - Bumped, Still selling! 2 Level 30 accounts with more rares!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.