Posts by cdrizzle
92 posts total, newest first.
VAC Authentication Error Fixerin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=C'eed;11227292]So in theory, if I plug in my headset or microphone mid game, VAC Error may come up once the process check is ran?[/QUOTE]
I doubt it.super cool person hack v2.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.SIXTY.FUCKING.NINEin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Smoke;11227567]
Turn down the vulgar language a little man. :P[/QUOTE]
but why??????????????????????m3mehook menu source releasein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=k0f;11225427]Can I get a full code of the menu ?[/QUOTE]
This is the full source for the menu?
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=adrianisbeast75;11225334]i am super super new to source code and i would love to ask whaHow is no-flash done?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Darky00;11227542]so it should be client + flash duration?[/QUOTE]
it should be yesAcc hackedin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=WhoBattle;11227197]so i use my sisters credit card can i show them that? but i never got to buy the things with her card cause there would always be an error[/QUOTE]
holy shit
just SHOW THEM WHAT YOU USED TO BUY
Showing the 5 most recent posts.