Posts by whitzy
4 posts total, newest first.
Amazon .CA refund wants item returnedin Marketplace Talk - I made an order on amazon in the beginning of April for a monitor that totaled around 400$, I tried to get it refunded and a user on here botched it (leaving names out because I don't know the rules). A week or so later Question about Amazon replacement.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=OmegaKawaii;11605069]Who's charging you 15% for a replacement? I see a lot of people only charging 5%[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=shinig;11605088]who the fuck is charging 15%?!?!?![/QUOTE]
It was a previously botched refundQuestion about Amazon replacement.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Psychotic;11605027]On your recent orders does it show a replacement being sent out to you? There should be another item of the item you wanted to replace and it'll show the total as $0.00.[/QUOTE]
Yes I have thatQuestion about Amazon replacement.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=OmegaKawaii;11604941]I believe if it says that they're expecting a return, you have to return the item. Otherwise I don't think it will say that.
(Correct me if I'm wrong)[/QUOTE]
dang, so you think i got played Question about Amazon replacement.in Marketplace Talk - Hi,
I was just issued a replacement by a refunder. Under the order section of my account the item reads "we're expecting a return" and has a button for return shipping labels. The refunder told me not to worry because
Showing the 5 most recent posts.