Posts by Ironikban
99 posts total, newest first.
Ironik Grammer Nazie Banin Staff Disputes - Please ban me till I repay idianknight and pastan Have way too many issues and don't think I will have time. IP ban me if you want. It doesn't matter., I'll be back when I've paid the two.
FanticSteal Hero arunGuys Helpin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=EvilWiz RotMG;11206486]I think Kabam doesn't change accounts emails...
You could try contact support although :)[/QUOTE]
They do, They require proof of ownership which is last 1-2 transactions of gold purchased,[Amazon] [CIS] Need someone who can open account for 24 hoursin User Services - [QUOTE=deathlyblade;11204670]As the title states, I need someone who has experience in opening up CIS accounts just long enough so a refund can be done on it. IF you are able please let me know either via pm or skype: deAmazon refundin General - [QUOTE=Evil;11202350]
For a small fee of 5%!!! Ffs amazon refunding is a rip off[/QUOTE]
Too bad no one asked for you shitpost.Amazon refundin General - [QUOTE=Hashirama senju;11202323]thanks :D :D[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind doing this refund for you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.