Posts by jopika
28 posts total, newest first.
PUBLIC HACKS (WORKING AFTER NEW NEXON SILENT PATCH)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - OMG~ _
It's Been Awhile Since I Hacked...
I Cant Remember What To Do,
It Says Missing d3dx9_43.dll
T_T''
Help??God... Anyone Else Got The Same Problem?in CrossFire Help - X-Trap Is Fuc*ing Gay Right Now, I Wont Receive The Update And Gives Me An Error Code... O.o Anyone else got the same problem? /rageDave's hacking prevention tutorialin Exploits - [quote=420Saboteur;2087835]makes you 8yo... rofl[/quote]
Math Fail?
That Makes You 9 Or 10 Still Not Old Enough To Have Your Own E-MailIm Coding A New CrossFire hackin CrossFire Discussions - OMG! Thanks! Need It For Escape >.<WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It Works! But Makes It Confusing Even If You Disable It...
*Looks At Light Rays In Another Room*
Showing the 5 most recent posts.