WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.

PollDoes it work for you?
1,549 votes
Posts 1–15 of 1,120 · Page 1 of 75
WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.


This WH.dll was posted back in November-ish. The hack worked for the longest, but was sadly patched about 3-4 months ago.

But praise the lord, the hack was unpatched.

Users using Windows 7 bit, or 86 bit, the hack may still work for you, give it a try.



HowTo:

1. Open Faith.exe
2. Enter "crossfire.exe" in the process box.
3. Go to settings and make sure auto injection is on.
4. Click Add and select the "WH.dll" and click open.
5. Open CF and go in game. (With a gun in your hand.)
6. Push F10.


Quote Originally Posted by AsianNick
Hey can you edit your tutorial to include telling ppl that if it's detected once by xtrap they need to re-extract the file again cause xtrap will mark it and change it AND that they should test different compatibility modes cause I had to set mine to 2000 cause I'm on XP SP3. Everyone keeps asking about it and these are some helpful lil tips. OH also make sure anti virus is turned off.
WH.dll and xFaith Injector:
Virustotal. MD5: 6e98cb5607a6a8dd2681b2aedc876f85 Spyware.Perfect Artemis!B9287B007712 Dialer.Generic.52459
WH.rar MD5:6e98cb5607a6a8dd2681b2aedc876f85 - VirSCAN.org 67% Scanner(s) (24/36) found malware!

I have provide the files that I have used in the video.

P.S Sorry for quality I used hypercam.




!!!!!!!!!Works for a FEW!!!!!!!!!!!
WH.rarattachment deleted · 20,593 downloads before removal
testing now
I wish i had windows 7.
not working in windows 7 64bit..
Make sure you do all of the normal stuff.

Disable UAC.
Disable Anti-Virus.

Run as admin.
doesn't work for windows 7 32-bit, i might test 64-bit in a moment
is the malware in the 2nd virusscan all fake viruses?
Gewd boi tawksin +1 rep for you.

Also make this sticky.
i have disable uac, and antivirus, not working ..
Very nice tawksin. This bettah work.
WORK? not working...
THANK YOU THANK YOU IT WORKS FOR MY WINDOWS XP ;O
Injection failed using windows 7 32 bit
worked for me and i have vista not 7
Posts 1–15 of 1,120 · Page 1 of 75
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us