WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.

PollDoes it work for you?
1,549 votes
Posts 571–585 of 1,120 · Page 39 of 75
is this shit banned YET!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by mark0108 View Post
is this shit banned YET!!!!
i think you lookin for the word PATCHED
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post


i think you lookin for the word PATCHED
Yh Man Is This Band Yet I woona Try it But I dont now If its Banned.....
Its say file not existant
win 7 X86 here
its works on my 32 bit, imo good hack there .
This WallHack Work For Vista Or Not( I Know Im Noob)
remember to press f10, also don't press the inject buttion.... it worked for me, windows 7 64bit, also put all the files together
Well Its Patched For Me, Get Disconnected Saying "Disconnected Due To Wrong Map Info."

I Ain't Banned Though Since I Know That Unban Technique That People Posted Before.
it doesnt works in my Windows 7 64 bits ... so bad !
It's patched due to the Xtrap update...
Wheres Edit button?? Im wrong, I reextracted it and it works =0
WH
i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

its patched..u get disconnected if u turn it on
Quote Originally Posted by Qu33ns View Post
i have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

its patched..u get disconnected if u turn it on
try running as admin, cause i just used it and it worked,,,, and am using the same thing, also turn off anti virus,
Posts 571–585 of 1,120 · Page 39 of 75
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us