WallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.

PollDoes it work for you?
1,549 votes
Posts 586–600 of 1,120 · Page 40 of 75
It does not work for me

**Cry
FML.

I just wasted my time installing Windows 7 64-bit for this.

It didn`t work.
It doesn't work for me anymore. Did a couple days ago though

It doesnt work at night for me :l keeps "Disconnected from server"ing on me.
Ok so it works, but after 1 match, if i go in labratory or other maps. It just brings me to a black screen and auto kicks me :S
I tested on vista 32 and 64, Doesn't work on either.
Quote Originally Posted by Last Angel View Post
I tested on vista 32 and 64, Doesn't work on either.
Says windows 7.
its still work only for win7 64 bit
argh.how sad XP users !
this do not work plz close it alot Spam for no reson
Still working on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits.

It flickers on Black Widow and Egypt.
Posts 586–600 of 1,120 · Page 40 of 75
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us