Posts by DubleJayJ
34 posts total, newest first.
TeknoMW3 Trainer/Multihack (V1.0) -- PLEASE REPORT BUGSin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Not sure why but I can't download any attachments. Anyone got a mirror? Already tried different browsers.BO2-V37/V40-Combat & Weapon Stats/One Hit Kill/Camos & Sights Unlocker/Error Fixerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DerHelixx;8795965]I dont understand, can someone explain?[/QUOTE]
What needs explained? It's pretty fucking simple.Black Ops 2 - Zombie Trainer [v38]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - You guys do realize this is old, right? And it hasn't been updated for v39 yet.Primary Weapons Camo and Optics Unlocker V-34in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nexzhd;8596238]i'm a bit confused..
the current game version is 39.0.4 but not v34?[/QUOTE]
The game is v34
But the Steam playlist files are v39.0.4
It'll work, trust me. I used it earlier, it works great!Primary Weapons Camo and Optics Unlocker V-34in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Starts up fine for me. Not sure what your guys issue is. Make sure you have NET Framework 4.0 and all that shit installed.
Thanks for another great release man! Also, if I used this for all the guns in a single class, w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.