Posts by Elocrypt.
3,070 posts total, newest first.
Where's all the pre-2012 people.in General - [QUOTE=AVGN;15396618]
September 2009 club represent[/QUOTE]
A much simpler time, many fond memories. I miss the social structure back then.Where's all the pre-2012 people.in General - I visit once in a while, for the sake of nostalgia. It's a lot quieter these days.The Smell of Cannabisin General - I love the smell, but can be revolting if I'm already nauseated or it's shit weed. When I was a young child it was a much stronger smell and was indifferent about it. I just really didn't know what it was until I was likGot infectedin General - [QUOTE=CzechOne;14733091]im the most afraid of being stuck inside for 15 days that shit would suck[/QUOTE]
It isn't too bad if you aren't the one buying food for the house. I just use the internet and a large steam libra[BREAKING] Bitcoin fall 20%in General - Seems like the time to buy, not sell.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.