Posts by Manulaik0
5 posts total, newest first.
Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP frameworkin PHP Programming - [QUOTE=CwDirectly;11402658]I just browsed through your repo. You got some time invested in this...php 7.0 and your syntax is looking beautiful where I browsed around. As you stated you need to make documentation or page Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP frameworkin PHP Programming - [QUOTE=ChaseRobbins;11391838]a bit challenging to see what this is from your post. Maybe go over some uses and applications for your framework :)[/QUOTE]
I've added a simple example to the repo, of course I'm going to[help?] General information about creating bots for games and detecting specifics.in Coders Lounge - Coding bots is something really specific to the game the bot is going to work on. But generally they're sockets that connects to the server and performs actions specific for each packet server sends.
For example (I'll uAlexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP frameworkin PHP Programming - Hi!
I've been working on this framework for some time and I'd like to know what you think about it.
Current features
URLs are totally customizables
Consistent HMV(VM)C design pattern
Different view rendering methoHTML Codein Coders Lounge - I would suggest to read books, P.J. Deitel have nice programming books. I started with "Java how to program" by P.J. Deitel (didn't read the whole 1.432 pages) and then I messed around with other's source.
This said, I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.