Posts by Agluk15
21 posts total, newest first.
Atualização dia 07/04/2016in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=dreek1;11536433]Bom trabalho amigo do Luiz[/QUOTE]
Can you help me with hooking D3D? I have everything else for my hack to work & I want to contribute something :/Injextor - Simple & smooth.in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Dakota
They are added..Injextor - Simple & smooth.in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Hey guys, I found a source for a C# Injector online and decided to make my own using it. It's a simple console, nothing fancy. You input the DLL name, then the process. I'll probably update this again once X-Trap blocks AFK Botin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Use auto hot key to simulate them pressing w then s.Window shows, button doesn't?in C++/C Programming - So yea basically the cancel button doesn't show, but the window does!?
Code:
#if defined(UNICODE) && !defined(_UNICODE)
#define _UNICODE
#elif defined(_UNICODE) && !defined(UNICODE)
#define UNICODE
#endi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.