Posts by TonySK
313 posts total, newest first.
Being Hackedin General - [QUOTE=Shunri;12129514]
Thing is, they're not only hacking my gmails but also my hotmails and other sites[/QUOTE]
Damn, what did you do? They really must not like you.Being Hackedin General - Same thing is happening to me, they aren't getting in to my account though, it's from China and Ukraine..vouch copy plz?in Flaming & Rage - Does anyone else see it or is it just me? I have probably seen 3 people today on multiple fucking threads with the same copied shit saying "Vouch copy plz (insert retarded skype name here) usually followed by a tehe . AlI started making music with a friend , what do you think ?in General - I get this autistic vibe from the song.Parents overdose Facebook Livein General - [QUOTE=Freeze;12127666]
Did they say that in the vid? mine had to be muted thats why I asked XD[/QUOTE]
Not sure, I just searched heroin and it was on the google news part.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.