Posts by crazymaisy3
27 posts total, newest first.
Is there a way to remove vac banin Counter-Strike 2 Help - nope. You should know thisHelp me get started with programming CSGO hacks in C++in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hi MPGH!
I was wondering how exactly do I write hacks for CSGO? I'm just looking for basic walls or aimbot; just something to get started, no GUI
Lemme tell ya a little bit about me:
I have Visual Studio 2k16
ILegit Aimbot :] AutoUpdatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=r8diant;11997710]DETECTED. was banned after 1 game.[/QUOTE]
Different Cheat. VAC uses delayed bans. You get banned days to WEEKS after getting detected.
Add this to the "I got VACed Moaping" thread[Undetected] CSGO-Knife-Gun Skin Changer v1.1.7in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=buttermule;11998065]Just got a vac ban. Darn :/[/QUOTE]
It's from your injector or another cheat.
Don't say you got VACed on this thread. Start a new one called "VAC Ban Moaping"[Undetected] CSGO-Knife-Gun Skin Changer v1.1.7in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=danzjee3;11938076]crazymaisy you got a recommandation for injector because extreme injector gives me the vac error all the time :([/QUOTE]
Make sure it's the latest version, and every so often I don't get the err
Showing the 5 most recent posts.