Posts by 11Kevo11
6 posts total, newest first.
Are "pro" refunders really worth the money?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=AltsShop;11670128]Paradise, hands down.[/QUOTE]
Pointless using Paradise when you never hear back from him for like a month or so, if ever at all!
Wyo is the main man, hands down! Yeh he's not "super quick" getAMAZON POLICE REPORTS 500GBP+ ORDERSin User Services - Well seeing as Wyo is not even bothering with the Fake police reports for the time being as they are too much hassle and take too long, i suggest that you just pop down to your local Police Station and explain that you aWhat's the MAX I could refund?in Marketplace Talk - Well UK are now asking for Police reports on items over £500 since a week or two ago. Get in Touch with Wyo on "User service" on here. He has some fake Police reports for Amazon Uk but he now charges 20% for the trouble Amazon Refund - Quick Questionin Marketplace Talk - I signed up to Prime trial (Fresh account) and I got a refunded off a 55inch tv and a Sound system (Amazon UK) (£947 total) next day delivery and both items arrived with different Couriers too. Although i did get the CISAmazon E-mail post-refund Questionin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Indeep;11636516]I don't have any police report number xD
Added you on Skype BTW[/QUOTE]
Contact Wyo on user service forum on here. He has one or two fake police report numbers that he uses and might be able to g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.