Posts by EatingBeast123
28 posts total, newest first.
Loot Notification Colorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I know I wasn't sending the colors the problem was it wouldn't let me assign hex colors there it always gave me an error. Idk what I was doing wrong but in the middle of writing this message i tried again and it worked. Loot Notification Colorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=CP-William;14792874]It's clientsided and it depends on the prefix like "*" etc.[/QUOTE]
Thanks I found it :)
If anyone else was wondering its in kabam.rotmg.chat.view.ChatListItemFactory.asLoot Notification Colorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So I was following wycuhmi 's tutorial on how to add loot notifications and I could add them just fine, but I couldn't change the color.
I'm using FSOD/AS3 source and also tried the way Demon posted in the comments, butHelp with setting up Valor Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Ignore what I wrote if anyone saw that my version is too outdated to help sorry.AS3 Errorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I had the same error and i fixed it by getting flex 4.9.1 from github
Look up LoESoft-Games/LOE-V4-CLIENT on github and the sdk is split up into 27 parts
Showing the 5 most recent posts.