Posts by AbsolutelyNotPKTINOS
9 posts total, newest first.
Realm of the Mad God Bruteforcer || [v2] || [UPDATES]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DomAllStar4;11845922]Yo i know im gonna sound like a complete idiot but im new to this bruteforcing how does it work[/QUOTE]
Delete system32 and then open this program. Then you get fri itensHello guys.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Maxrager12;11845658]Hello guys I was just wondering if someone could help me a bit with vb the help I need is very simple and basic I just want to ask a few questions and that's all, if anyone would like to help mFree itens are here!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=hahaculon;11845926]It isn't
10char[/QUOTE]
It is.
10 charIT'S HAPPENINGin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Kithio;11845928]They didn't take over Kabam... Wtf are you talking about? They took over the Game FROM Kabam.[/QUOTE]
Deca games is the military and Kabam is turkey.
They took over with violence!Update ORape?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - No. Don't update it. The old ubhps look better.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.