Posts by Strowlio
5 posts total, newest first.
GoManager b1.2.3in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Hey, I get Inventory Request returned invalid when I try to log into one of my accounts. The others work fine. Ban maybe?GoManager b1.2.1in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - What is a PokestopBanTemp? It tells me that under the Account Status bar
EDIT: I didn't even reach the 2K Pokestops daily thing. But does it stack? Like if I spin 900 pokestops on Account #1 then delete it and add aGoManager b1.2.1in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Can someone please explain the proxy to me? Do I have to enter the Proxy IP in the Proxy bar when botting a second account at the same time?GoManager b1.2.0in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Can you bot 2 accounts at the same time without risking a ban? please reply fastGoManagerin Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - Is 30K EXP / Hour good? or do you get banned? I have 5km/h settings. no lucky eggs and shit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.