Posts by cybertech
3 posts total, newest first.
Overclocking PCin Hardware & Software Support - I don't have the balls to do anything like that...yet. I'm sure you can google it and come up with results...but then again, getting posts for asking a google question is far easier.Help me with Sims 2 problem pleasein Spammers Corner - lol - srry. Like i said, bored as hell at about 4 in the morning.Help me with Sims 2 problem pleasein Spammers Corner - http://isohunt.com/download/22261961/the+sims+2
That may or may not have it. isohunt is my personal favorite...out of the two torrent sites that i've found.Does Adobe...in General - Why would it matter? You can get the whole freaking program...or a keygen (CS3 = keygen+activation) I've got Fireworks, Dreamweaver and Flash, CS3. Of course I kept the keygens. Sorry.......increadible bump, I know iKoL ...Stuffin General Game Hacking - OK - hi guys, sorry if I'm disregarding every n00b-regarding rule here by posting already, but I found this site through google looking for some hacks for KoL. Actually, if anyone's familiar with the game, what i really
Showing the 5 most recent posts.