Posts by Formula_teamSadder
7 posts total, newest first.
Con's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [FIXED 2018]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nitishsunil;13432549]My apologies. This was my first upload.
- - - Updated - - -
you can try using auto hotkeys to create bindings. i can upload the one i use if you would like![/QUOTE]
That would be awesome!Shellshockin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Qiino;12727960]Anyone got a good shellshock live aim assist?[/QUOTE]
Have you found any yet?Shellshock livein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Razor_13;13416211]I am also searching for something like that. I am actually using Arcer, its very precise for wind and aiming, but no bumpers. Its a external helper.
Even if they are asking $$ for the helper i aCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [FIXED 2018]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - Is there a way to change the bindings?
I don't have a numpad!ShellShock Live Hackin Other MMORPG Hacks - Is this still working?
Or did anyone find a crack for this that works?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.