Posts by BrenOG
28 posts total, newest first.
Unique IGNsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - You took Xan from me :( I got these
JCole
KanyeWest
Xans
SF
JayZ
VMG
Bo
Baseball
Bren
Mayer
Care
Mormon
Nasty
FaZe
JoeyBadass
Steez
Zone
Jani
Skin
Puma
Extra
ChiefKeefNillys Reborn Auto Spell Krelay Plugin?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I've been looking for the nillys auto spell krelay plugin or just a perfect spell bomb plugin. I play on crazy and the auto spell doen't hit most of the shots. I have been looking and all thats came up is a PerfectBomb pBUYING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED LEGENDARY PET !! GOOD SLOTS AND VAULTS !! JUGG OR OGMUR !!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - bump // 10 charrBUYING STS ASAP !! PAYPALin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - pixies, etherite, soulless robe, sun staffBUYING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED LEGENDARY PET !! GOOD SLOTS AND VAULTS !! JUGG OR OGMUR !!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Buying an account with maxed legendary pet. has to be H/MH/E or MH/H/E
Atleast 5 slots
Atleast 10 vaults
Maxed characters aren't a must but would be nice.
Needs to have jugg or ogmur
looking to spend 50-80 dollars
Showing the 5 most recent posts.