Posts by HTML Apprentice
21 posts total, newest first.
GROUNDWAR ALL IN ONE INTERNATIONAL REFUND SERVICE¦CAR PARTS¦ELECTRONICS¦IN-APP¦ADULTin User Services - EDIT: OP contacted me and updated me on what's going on. Things are moving along well, and he meant to contact me last night.Refunded didn't tell me Overstock was patched after I specifically told him it was.in Marketplace Talk - So i ordered a Macbook Pro, and I signed for it. When I signed for it I put a fake name but the fedex guy still put my legit last name down in the system even though i clearly signed something else. Do you guys still thiSELLING NEW PS4 GAMES | VERY CHEAPin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - trying to talk to you on skype...ByodoM's Book Finding Service | Find any Ebook | Cheap | Fastin User Services - He's a great guy who's trying to help out college student while only making a small profit. He's legit, and you have nothing to worry about. VOUCH 10/10.SE | PS4 | Macbook | Notebookin User Services - macbook via apple refund from Copper horse for 12%. Target ps4 refund from copper horse or someone else for 10%. Notebook refund from amazon for 5%
Showing the 5 most recent posts.