Posts by ArkMods
192 posts total, newest first.
PLEASE help with krelay because I am too dumb to understand all thisin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Little late, but make sure your client is in a trusted location in the flash settings or else it will send the flash policy instead of hello.RotMG Unity Client Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Il2cpp retains method and struct names (lol). If you proxy unity client, you will find that the only different thing is the client token.Auto loginin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - EDIT: I fixed the issue, pull from master and make sure to use the map function that takes a file path and point it to the file your mapping ex
PacketMapper.mapPackets(Paths.get("packets.xml")); the updater is meant to KRelay CreateOryxNotification kicks clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - Theres probably a missing field in Notification packetK-Relay not loading into Nexusin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I found the issue was KRelay was not forwarding the MapInfo handshake recieved from the server for some reason. I cant find what voodoo magic calls krelays Client::Send but if I did I would fix it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.