Posts by realsharkboy666
13 posts total, newest first.
Rapin Music - Lil ugly mane
$uicideboy$
BONES
Lil Peep
Ghostemane
Slug Christ
xxxtentacion
just a few off the top of my headReal Talk- Rapin Music - I never really listened to rap until like the last year or so. Got really into the soundcloud scene and basically skipped a lot of the old school. I'm really into artists who take inspiration from the music that came oUnable to send PMsin Account Recovery & Support - I'm sure this gets asked a lot but I'm curious why I can't send private messages. I checked the sticky and it said that I needed at least 10 posts under my belt. I'm at 13 as of this post and I still can't send messageI HATE CONSOLESin Flaming & Rage - my b for not being able to drop 1k on a gaming rigFucking Exes And Netflixin Flaming & Rage - i had this same shit happen to me rip
Showing the 5 most recent posts.