I HATE CONSOLES

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
I HATE CONSOLES
THEY ARE UNHEALTHY FOR GAMERS AND DEVELOPERS AS A WHOLE!
Thanks for your input. I'll send it to Mr. John Xbox now!!!1
Quote Originally Posted by dongingman View Post
THEY ARE UNHEALTHY FOR GAMERS AND DEVELOPERS AS A WHOLE!
I disagree consoles are very healthy for developers wallets.
More you play the more you're addicted and your lifestyle probably switches to an unhealthy one.
Consoles hate you too.
PC is always going to be the master race. Consoles are good for people who don't want a heightened number of modders screwing with them. All-in-all, I agree. 10/10.
my b for not being able to drop 1k on a gaming rig
consoles are so gay u dont even know

- - - Updated - - -

i mean gaming consoloes

- - - Updated - - -

coding consoles r cool
you playing videogames for 10 hours a day isn't healthy either but you keep doing it to yourself
Am I hated if I support both? lol.
But because of consoles, we get absolute rubbish pc ports so the games run horribly without an expensive setup, thanks consoles
Quote Originally Posted by dongingman View Post
THEY ARE UNHEALTHY FOR GAMERS AND DEVELOPERS AS A WHOLE!
how should we deal with this?
In a way consoles are good. Super meat boy is £40 on xbox and £5 on steam. Developers do win sometimes.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?