I HATE CONSOLES

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Consoles are just the definition of a money grab
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
In a way consoles are good. Super meat boy is £40 on xbox and £5 on steam. Developers do win sometimes.
It is $14.99 on xbox store. Plus it was available for free with games with gold.
Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
It is $14.99 on xbox store. Plus it was available for free with games with gold.
Used to be full price. Just an example, many games are more expensive on console and directly support developers
I used to be a console fan. But then I joined the master race.





Playing football by myself in the park.





It is called 'sports'. For only $0.00.
Yea Argee , People who have console are skilless noobies
since when expert gamers uses consoles
Being a PC gamer. I vouch for this thread!
Without the bad, you never know what's good!
Consoles are amazing, they are so funnn!
i hate people like you who care so much about videogames

do something more productive with your life
Consoles are better than Pc...
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?