Posts by KorYouZ
55 posts total, newest first.
new log file exploit?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=heatlol;14842850]Probably talking about this one: https://github.com/MrPifo/DBD-Plus[/QUOTE]
yes that's it. thank you. not like the other useless guy who didn't share the namenew log file exploit?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=awakening12;14842796]There is a program who reads log file and it says what killer is + profile, perks, which map, how many windows pallets/windows + add-ons[/QUOTE]
is it in this forum?new log file exploit?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=StopRefreshPassword;14842768]who said it? Send clip if possible[/QUOTE]
I don't have clip. hexy's last vod around 20 minutes mark he starts talking about itnew log file exploit?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I heard a popular streamer talking about a program that reads log file and lets you know if gens are being fixed, how many totems left and much more information besides knowing what killer you are playing against. he saiSnipe Hackin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I heard multiple streamers talking about a program that allows you to snipe lobbies. you can also join console lobbies according to ussylis. I looked it up everywhere but found nothing. hopefully someone shares it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.