Posts by Comet
6,433 posts total, newest first.
Arma 2 OA / DayZ Keys $2.49 | Cheap | Instant | 24 Hrs Warranty| Vouchedin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Just messaged you on Skype, please reply ASAP!Buying a WarZ Codein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Well I'm itching to play the game and I currently don't have enough money to buy it for the full price.
If you are able to obtain, or you're currently in possession of a key which you wish to sell please leave your prSelling Account Steamin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll give you $25 for it.The killhack killing USF...in Soldier Front General - [QUOTE=Digits2012;6563379]I like to play legit, but it's hard as hell to play legit with a fucked up 500 ping stable style.. :|[/QUOTE]
Well I started to play again. Got myself a Raptor M4, well, 2 of them to be exact. Selling Minecraft Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=rugerty100;6550265]Then they don't come with emails. Coming with emails mean that you give the email to us and we migrate the account to take full control of it.[/QUOTE]
No. That is not what it is always used for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.