Posts by DragKats
5 posts total, newest first.
Best Animein Anime - My absolute favorite is full metal alchemist. I've seen bleach and death note, but they last too long in my opinion. Hate fillers too.. stupid stuffed animals in bleach, they ruined it.Environmental Issuesin United States of America - I was just debating with with a few friends and wondered what you guys think. What should the USA do about the environmental issues at hand. When you hear the news, so called scientists are telling us that danger is comiAmerica is Obese!!!in United States of America - I've had my share of fat people. Most fat people that are below 30 years old are usually just lazy people. They sit at home all day and do nothing. When they do go out, they eat some more. It's just a matter of them beinWho do you want for president?in United States of America - I don't trust large candidates anymore. I remember watching a Bush debate and he said something along the lines of, "I do not believe the US will go to war." It's hard to trust anyone. I guess my vote goes to ron paul be[HELP] Gun lag!in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=dude45259;171171]how much would a better video card cost and can i have it intalled on a home edition cpu?(emachines)[/QUOTE]
I bought a new vid card for my computer for about 50 dollars. It wasn't the best vid
Showing the 5 most recent posts.