Posts by Wi1qi
27 posts total, newest first.
Request your guides here!in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Can You post Guide about Helicopters and snipers? I suck at both :)
EDIT:
I mean:
Helicopters, Blackhawk, Hind and Apache: How to fly with em, how to use them correctly, how to not get shot down, how to OWN PEOPLE as aMod Tools are Releasedin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - Small info for kids:
Direct Mod Tools Location:
Game Libary\View\Tools\Call of Duty Black Ops - Mod Tools (Beta)Unlimitted ammo after patch - COD Black Ops Zombiesin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hey guys, how to make unlimitted ammo on multiplayer zombie lobby? After patch it doesen't work for me and my buddy. HELP PLEASE :(Black Ops Console Cheats & Map namesin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Good job. I needed it, thx.Dog War!in Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Treyarch told that with the game will also come out moding tools... Why the hack you try to load it using mw2 way?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.