Posts by stinkysunrise4
45 posts total, newest first.
Something imporant.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I have a question.
I did the multiple perks hack (I didn't go overboard) and have yet to launch the game. If I launch the game, will I be banned? My only ban was the one I got on MW3 5 years ago and I have no game-banBan Wave?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - A new EAC bypass will hopefully be found in the coming weeks. If the bypass is found, hopefully my theory will work! : (What do you do after you get banned?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=jennymain;13597313]Ok, another question.. anyone know if DBD is currently on sale anywhere? lmao[/QUOTE]
Check g2a, that might be a good place.Ban Wave?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Just a theory, but there may be a way to "stop" the ban?
Assuming the ban is applied by EAC when you launch. For those who have not launched the game yet, shouldn't "all we have to do" is bypass EAC, remove any perks Official Tutorial for More Than 4 Perks and 2 Addonsin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I assume this doesn't show up in post game?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.