Posts by Flywalker
17 posts total, newest first.
WANT REFUNDER FOR BIG LIMITSin Work & Job Offers - Hi,
I need someone who is capable of refunding multiple large Paypal orders from large companies. At the moment I have two £9700 Samsung UK orders ready to be refunded (Two different paypal accounts, two different addreADAM156'S FAST REFUNDS - COSTCO - BESTBUY - UBEREATS - ZALANDO - NORDSTROM - Successin User Services - Hello,
Adam156 has completed a £4400 Google UK refund. He was ver fast to respond and answered all my questions. Adam kept re-assuring me that the refund process would be fast and 100% successful. He completed the refunStarbucks & Dunkin Donut Egift Card US|UK|CA| BTC Onlyin Shops - Dunkin Donuts work for UK?
Starbucks is a giftcard or account?AVERYCHEAP - Logitech SE. I'm Back :) CHEAPEST and by far BEST Logi Service. US.CA.EUin User Services - Need a UE to UK,added you on skype.
Joe James.EU Electronics refundin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=sinjanthu;12739665]my friend did it for me. dunno the method he used.[/QUOTE]
Got a contact for your friend?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.