EU Electronics refund

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
EU Electronics refund
Looking to get an iPad refunded in EU.
Anyone know how I could pull that off (refunders with experience, stores, etc.)?
My macbook is hella loud and overheating and I just need something that I can use to study and watch netflix sometime.

Thanks to everyone in advance
Try target.
Quote Originally Posted by temtm View Post
Try target.
Doesn't work in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


Doesn't work in my country.

Oh lol weird try overstock.
Quote Originally Posted by temtm View Post
Oh lol weird try overstock.
Would go for it, but it can take up to 3 weeks
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


Would go for it, but it can take up to 3 weeks
Lets go through the process together? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


Would go for it, but it can take up to 3 weeks
Overstock, or link me we can try doing an apple refund.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Overstock, or link me we can try doing an apple refund.
Not sure If Apple CZ is doable since the delivery takes 2 days and they require a signature. How long does the overstock eu refund take + success rate?
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


Not sure If Apple CZ is doable since the delivery takes 2 days and they require a signature. How long does the overstock eu refund take + success rate?
So what if it takes 2 days and requires signature? I did a couple of refunds in EU. Doing one right now as well.

I did an overstock to Germany, haven't really done anything international for them, so don't know success rate.


We can try apple, might take a week to do everything before refund is confirmed.

Or we can try overstock with fake signature.
Check out frys perhaps as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
So what if it takes 2 days and requires signature? I did a couple of refunds in EU. Doing one right now as well.

I did an overstock to Germany, haven't really done anything international for them, so don't know success rate.


We can try apple, might take a week to do everything before refund is confirmed.

Or we can try overstock with fake signature.
Check out frys perhaps as well.
What countries EU apple did you do?
Also how did they go
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


What countries EU apple did you do?
Also how did they go
I did 3 Australia, 1 Russia.

Overstock just Germany and US/CA.

And a week process, one was 13 days for a Mac Pro. (high amount). Then they required to sign a form, and bring it to UPS, and released the refund. Thats all.

If scared of getting caught, you can sell it afterwords and buy one legit.
Apple EU is hard as fuck I heard
I can do Argos, no idea if they ship to EU
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I can do Argos, no idea if they ship to EU
Limit?
/shorttt
Přidal jsem si tě na Skype, tak to kdyžtak přijmi
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?