EU Electronics refund

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Just try to refund that iPad yourself, directly from Apple. It's not that hard if you think about things that could be wrong with it. Look up what you can't send back.
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
I'm planning a £700 refund on argos.co.uk in my main account
I've done a £349 PS4 pro on them different new account
Any proof. Interested in trying itxD
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
my friend did it for me. dunno the method he used.
Got a contact for your friend?
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
my friend did it for me. dunno the method he used.
Tell him to open a service
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post


Tell him to open a service
Quote Originally Posted by Flywalker View Post
Got a contact for your friend?
He is not a friend of mine. He already selling his SE services in Darknet.
His alias is TrivalEngineer
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
I did 3 Australia, 1 Russia.
Sorry, but how didn`t anybody mention this Australia is a fuckin` continent and 75% of Russia is in Asia So basically your EU refunds weren`t EU at all (or at least it depends for which city in Russia you refunded, lol ).
Hi, I'm interested in getting a new phone and if you're able to refund this for me, that would be great. Please tell me the T&Cs, the place you can refund, and your price please.
Quote Originally Posted by ArcticPrince View Post
Hi, I'm interested in getting a new phone and if you're able to refund this for me, that would be great. Please tell me the T&Cs, the place you can refund, and your price please.
UK Dangerous Asf nobody will do it
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I can do Argos, no idea if they ship to EU
Can you do Argos UK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
I'm planning a £700 refund on argos.co.uk in my main account
I've done a £349 PS4 pro on them different new account
How did you get on with Argos I'm looking to do them also.
Too bad you don't live in US
Classical Amazon works as well I can also do Apple globally
Has anyone done Argos UK
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?