EU Electronics refund

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I can do Argos, no idea if they ship to EU
argos.co.uk?

what limit?
Quote Originally Posted by wankus View Post
argos.co.uk?

what limit?
I'm planning a £700 refund on argos.co.uk in my main account
I've done a £349 PS4 pro on them different new account
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
I'm planning a £700 refund on argos.co.uk in my main account
I've done a £349 PS4 pro on them different new account
Keep us updated on this please, as would be very interested in argos too
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
I'm planning a £700 refund on argos.co.uk in my main account
I've done a £349 PS4 pro on them different new account
you from UK?
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
you from UK?
Yes. uk mate
Quote Originally Posted by sinjanthu View Post
Yes. uk mate
What method did you use for the PS4
Quote Originally Posted by Flywalker View Post
What method did you use for the PS4
my friend did it for me. dunno the method he used.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
3 Australia,
australia or austria? cause if youve been doing austria then you can do germany aswell right?
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Looking to get an iPad refunded in EU.
Anyone know how I could pull that off (refunders with experience, stores, etc.)?
My macbook is hella loud and overheating and I just need something that I can use to study and watch netflix sometime.

Thanks to everyone in advance
Našel jsi někoho?
Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Looking to get an iPad refunded in EU.
Anyone know how I could pull that off (refunders with experience, stores, etc.)?
My macbook is hella loud and overheating and I just need something that I can use to study and watch netflix sometime.

Thanks to everyone in advance
Can prob do you a Mac/ipad from apple. msg me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
australia or austria? cause if youve been doing austria then you can do germany aswell right?
Australia.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Can prob do you a Mac/ipad from apple. msg me.
would that also work for apple.de?
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
would that also work for apple.de?


Can try at 15%.
Quote Originally Posted by ravo1965 View Post
Keep us updated on this please, as would be very interested in argos too
youre not the only one there, if that works id be also interested in a service with argos
Are there any sites that I can refund an ipad in US other than target or apple?
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?