Posts by sasori~
669 posts total, newest first.
Sorry but its another "recommend me" post please help with something Darkin Anime - [QUOTE=Evertonhero;14922835]Hi everyone,
Im after some recommendations for a good series / films to watch,
I am a beginner barely watched anything
I watched Devilman Cry Baby &
im 10 episodes into "Monster"
Your thoughts on AMD CPUs?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=aku;14760976]
Also motherboards with support for 3700-3900x are cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Yup, I still currently have intel in my pc but I built mine before the release of the newer Ryzens. When I build a new PC in the nYour thoughts on AMD CPUs?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - If you're building a PC in today's age there's absolutely no reason not to buy Ryzen. Unless you just enjoy spending more money purely for the fact that Intel has better support, then Ryzen is the way to go.Loving youselfin General - [QUOTE=Mayion;14551178]You are ugly? Shower and get a new hair cut. Change your clothes, you may not feel comfortable with what you currently have, so change it up.[/QUOTE]
This is a response to OP, but Mayion here has 10 Years on MPGHin General - Congrats, you've been on mpgh for longer than a majority of these kiddos have been alive.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.