Posts by trepathy
14 posts total, newest first.
Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - The dupe was officially just patched, those who said it was patched earlier were lying. Man, this game really brings out the best in people.Lost Halls [Thoughts]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I'm pooling together information regarding LH. Any ideas on what makes the dungeon unique in any aspect, feel free to comment or message me. Greatly appreciated :)Duping on a Skilly's server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Is it possible? Do older dupes work or are there any that currently do? ty.Onyx Realm's | 24/7 | VPS |in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - It'll take a bit for the mods to approve, be patient :PStarting a private server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I feel pretty lost in all the recent posts for private servers, was looking for some clarification.
I need a source to start with, where can I find the downloads for them, and which is the best to use?
Also, which
Showing the 5 most recent posts.