Posts by Chillcat28
16 posts total, newest first.
Achievement System [Character]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=thenired;13127224]I made this a while ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ceN5JvoGk[/QUOTE]
Thats amazing-Gold and -Famein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;13113001]The issue is when your player's purchase something (whether it be pet yard, merchants, or other things you've added in that requires gold/fame), you don't have your server to check that they have -Gold and -Famein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - So i tested my server with few players and they keep going in -fame and -gold not sure how or why is there any way to fix this?Quest Chestsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=thenired;13110853]Thank you tehe
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks, I might actually begin on that now that I've added the Quest Chests![/QUOTE]
Um i only have problem with pet remove effect i'm not really sure how Quest Chestsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Amazing work i added those also you should make tinkerer next
Showing the 5 most recent posts.