Posts by $il3ntKill3r
14 posts total, newest first.
IHelper' Warrock D3D [After Update]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=IHelper;1460982]
If its detected then its detected
but you can keep trying
send me your tv details via pm
TEAMVIEWER[/quote]
It detected for everybody?
If i'll keep on trying this hack I'll get banneIHelper' Warrock D3D [After Update]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=IHelper;1460941]
do you have Teamviwer
I can help you[/quote]
I'm the one from before who told you that I don't use it..
Last time I played with this hack, after 2 whole games I got a message says "HackDetIHelper' Warrock D3D [After Update]in WarRock - International Hacks - Should i just activate the hack like usual?
Cause last time it said to me "HackDetected!" after 2 games.IHelper' Warrock D3D [After Update]in WarRock - International Hacks - Sooooo.... just activating it again like b4 ??Any USA Proxy?in WarRock Discussions - I think I just stay with the Brazil laggers >:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.