Posts by Alex&er
15 posts total, newest first.
[Help] How to add in skins/guiin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=jbubblepop;2348656]
Shark23 file transfered a virus/whatever into my C:/ drive
Not to be trusted
(im not stupid, i stopped his mouse movement but that won't stop file transfers and I didn't know that)[/quote]
[HELP] Download File IS NOT A MEMBERin Visual Basic Programming - Maybe you can post your whole code...My Third Projectin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=InHuman;1513859]oh okay thanks man
and whats the diff between them?[/quote]
Actually it doesn't matter that much.
Here's my code, I may as well release it.
Public Class Form9
Private Declare Function GetAsMy Third Projectin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=InHuman;1513604]like i can do that..douchebag[/quote]
Here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-basics/108864-sleek-user-interface-one-line-code.html) is a link to some GUI tools, and when I get back to my laptHelp on injectorin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=FlashDrive;1513711]I have a working Injector code, But I won't give it out.[/quote]
Yeah same, but to release any source to the public that is anything more complicated than Nextgen1's open source releases is
Showing the 5 most recent posts.