Posts by lfff00
4 posts total, newest first.
My Perks and my Legacyin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I did hack legacy, and DID HIDE my profile, but still got banned , a -permanent ban- . My items and add-ons are only 500 or less. BP and shard do not exceed the limit, so wish you luck.Ban Wave?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Just got banned yesterday (yes, permanent ban), my items and add-ons are only 500 or less. so watch out lolLoopersin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - mind-game them. or learn the lunge distanceSavefile's content, Perks and items.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Can anyone send me a list of items and teachable perk's name in the save file's content?
Because I don't have much time to play and farm item so I decided to use cloud edit, but it seem like the dev change the way they
Showing the 4 most recent posts.