Posts by Streamline
59 posts total, newest first.
HOW TO CIPHER UAV.DLLin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - First of all this is the wrong section and also tutorials on how to hex edit have been posted.[Help] Hex-Editingin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Bossmuch;7601667]I feel the same exact way there are so many things that I don't understand I wish someone would make a tutorial about it but just on AVA .dll's or something simple like that I would love to be tauAVA CRASH (no error report)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Sounds like a problem with your computer if you tried reinstalling.AVA crashin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=dino42;7595610]Those free Steam games aren't free. You have to do ****** after getting enough points.
/Closed[/QUOTE]
Excuse me?, that doesn't have anything to do with this issue?AVA crashin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=moutonkiller;7594322]Use Rejection Injector .
Delete log files
Disable xsherlock[/QUOTE]
I don't see why deleting logs would help this problem since I even tried reinstalling, also it's not about the injector, i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.