Posts by Placeb0
4 posts total, newest first.
Coloured Overlay (I need help!)in Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - I tested the skycolor command and got it working by pasting it into the config_mp.cfg. However, you can just enter saturation values between 1650 (orange) and 22000 (nearly white), so you can't really choose a color.
Coloured Overlay (I need help!)in Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Thanks for your answers and possible solutions.
As for the texture hacking, all I would really need is a big wall on any map thats just one color. The Problem is: I wasn't able to find any multiplayer map texture in theColoured Overlay (I need help!)in Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hello Hackers and Coders,
I know that it might not be very common to request hacks here, but trying won't hurt.
I have been searching for a decent way to greenscreen (Chroma Key) in Black Ops for a long time now (I[BO] - Texture Modding Tutorial - [THT Official]in Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding - Does someone know where the map textures of nuked/nuketown are located? I want to change the color of the sky on this map because I'm in need of a greenscreen.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.