Posts by mach_kernel
7 posts total, newest first.
[noobproof]Nu11V0ids HotKey Base PLUS! FULL WORKING OPK/TELEKILLin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=ᴺᴼᴼᴮ;2970639]
You copy and paste it into notepad.
Then, save as a .dll file. Name it anything. (firsthack.dll)
Inject into Combat Arms[/quote]
coolface.jpg, sir.Rustys Hack [Shit][Better then nothing][lol]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ArchHacker;2970458]If you have windows 7, that could be the problem. Most hacks don't work on Win 7 but work on XP and vista o-o[/quote]
You do know that Vista and 7's kernels are barely any different, right?
CodeDemon's D3D Menu Basein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Nice work. Also, why do I have a feeling that this site is a troll breeding kennel with 10 year olders?Visual Basic Coding Teamin Combat Arms Discussions - Right I'm going to make my 'application' short and simple.
I'm over 20 years of age but under 30, and I've been writing programs ever since I was little for systems 3/4s of this board remember as being in the distant Memory Engine v0.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Looks nice but you have to deal with DEP, i.e, you need a driver.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.